not much happened. i thought it was weird to away from the family, but hey you can't be with them for all the holidays can you? we didn't get up until 9am. we got ready for the day. went to church 1-4pm. got home and made dinner-ham, rolls, mashed potatoes and applesauce with homemade ice cream and hot fudge for dessert. nothing all that great, but we're still in college so that's ok. sewed andrew's buttons back on his church coat and on a pair of pants.
the ice cream was like eating whip cream, slightly flavored like strawberries, with dark chocolate m&m's and hot fudge. it was good, though filling. it's the fluffiest ice cream we've made so far.
2 comments:
I never remember having a whole meal like that while in college except for when I lived in the dorms for 1 semester at BYU-Hawaii. Later in the year, I worked in that cafeteria & got tendinitis in my wrist from shoveling all that sticky rice onto people's trays.
For the rules, I would get them a gift. Just because you know him. Otherwise, you might always feel wierd when you see them. You might feel wierd anyway, but at least you'd know it's not from not giving them a gift. Any regifting options left?
there is one. it's a small slow cooker, that we've never used, though it would be great for fondue or something. but because i haven't recived an anncoucement, i don't know where they are regestered....
i'll find something.
Post a Comment