for those of you have visted my blog in the last little bit have noticed the ticker at the top that will only load up about half the time, but that's ok. just refresh the page.
after trying for a few months, i finally got tired of the wait. so i buckled down and did the math. presto! it worked. i took our home tests around july 18th. when i showed andrew, quotes from juno started running through his head. which made me laugh and roll my eyes. we didn't tell anyone until i had been to the doctor. well......ok. i told someone. but i told her she couldn't tell anyone. since she is currently living in NJ i knew it was going to get to my family. once i did that i could wait to tell everyone else.
we told our families just before sterling and i went to CDA. friends have slowly been notified. soon it will be no mistake. i'm almost 10 weeks, which means....30 more weeks-ish. i haven't been that sick, except that one time i threw up, but that's for another post.
i have another dr. appt on the 31st. so i will finally meet my dr. my first appt is what they call an OB intake appt. so and FNP, alex gets all of your history, orders blood work, gets you a prescription for vitamins, do an exam etc. well, we did all that, except the exam part. i had to go to polson for this appt so i had to drop sterling off at his friends house for 2 1/2 hours. i'm glad that now i only have to go to ronan. we still have our ID insurance, but that's something that i've left between andrew and his boss. i'm done with worrying about it.
so i'm pregnant. not pregger, which sounds like a disease. not prego, which is a brand of spaghetti sauce. just pregnant. so get out of the way because i'm hungery and i have to pee.
Summertime Sweets
1 week ago
3 comments:
Congratulations! I agree with the preggers and prego thing. Preggers sounds like I'm a pregnant teenager. I hated it when people said that! And the prego thing always made me think of spaghetti sauce.
Congratulations!! That is so exciting for you guys!
Ok, so now I feel dumb. Because after I read the more recent post and commented, I scrolled down and saw this post! I thought you were just trying to be cavalier! But congrats again!
Post a Comment