Sunday, March 13, 2011

baby #3


yes, you are see that right. i am pregnant again. i'm due sept 14th. now you may be doing the math....i'll make it easy for you. 13 and half weeks. i still have a long way to go. before you get all mad that we didn't tell you sooner.you must understand why we waited. last time i miscarried, if that happened again we didn't want to have to tell everyone.

on tues the 8th, sterling and i went to the dr and heard the heartbeat. i think the dr was more excited than i was. don't get me wrong, i loved hearing that little heart beat, but i also have been taking huge vitamins, vit D supplement and wondering where i left my sea bands for the last several weeks. i hadn't felt better all of a sudden like i did with the last one.

anyway, we are looking forward to having this new one in several months. i will do my best to keep you posted.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats Cole!

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Ahhh!!! Congrats NIcole! YOu are a wonderful mother and this little one is so lucky to have you!

Jessica :) said...

Yay!! Congratulations you guys! I am so excited for you! I completely understand about waiting to tell people - we learned that the hard way as well. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Sammi said...

Congrats, Cole! We are so happy for you guys.

Auntie lijy said...

yay!!!! congrats!!!

Tari said...

At first I was concerned that I missed the birth of #2. But I'm sorry to hear you miscarried. I'm glad to hear that this pregnancy is going well! Congrats! And I hope you start to feel better! (My verification word is "preggro". Hmmm..... that's almost coincidental)

Brielle Kennington said...

congrats! I was sick with this second pregnancy a lot longer then I was with Austin. Just keep reminding yourself it will get better and your little precious baby is worth it :)