Well carlee is today's old today. Today was also her due date. I knew that she would most likely come early, I just didn't think it would have been ten days! I have been trying to get her birth story down so that is why the other post about her isn't up at the moment. I can't edit it on the iPad, but I can compose one....
She had her 2nd bath yesterday. I have been putting it off because she still has her stump of a cord is still attached. But she smelt like spit up so it was time. The kids came in from playing with nana onc the trampoline, so they had to help, which in this case was no help at all.
Nancy (nana) has been here since Monday evening. Garr was going to come with her, but sadly had to stay home and work on their well some more. She has been playing with the kids, holding carlee and making sure a few things got done that didn't get done this summer.
Summertime Sweets
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment