Monday, June 21, 2010

hair cutting

for a while now, i've been wanting to get my hair cut. i normally just can't take it anymore and just go in and have it cut. this time i want to have a plan. i'm not sure about the bangs on either on of these pictures, but i like the cut. you can let me know what you think in comments and my poll (off to the right).

#1



#2

4 comments:

4 flood gates said...

Caj thinks the 2nd one looks too Emo-ish, but didn't realize you weren't talking about coloring it, too.

Jessica :) said...

I really like the sassy look of the second one, though the first one would probably be easier to do. I actually like the bangs in both - adds that touch of character the dos need. Good luck deciding!

Mal said...

I like the bangs in both. I think the second one is cute and would match the shape of your face better. Pictures when it's done!

Auntie Lijy said...

The first one. It looks kinda like mine except longer

-Auntie Lijy