Sunday, February 20, 2011

valentine's day

i know that it was almost a week ago, but i have been working on other things. we didn't really go all out this year. our big purchance is to get our wedding frame done. so now that i have the other pictures we needed (thanks mandi!) i can get them edited and we will be on our way. finally.

sunday (the 13th) evening, sterling fell asleep right before dinner. he didn't have a nap that day and he was crying and i was holding him and then before i knew it, he was asleep. we layed him down on the living room floor and ate dinner by candle light just the two of us. that was nice.

monday morning, andrew got up early and made me breakfast in bed. he made waffles and eggs. he also left me this note on the dining room table.






sterling at waffles with syrup for dipping and my sweethearts. he enjoyed every one of the sweethearts. we mostly just hung out that day since it was during the week and andrew was at work. sterling and i made andrew oreo truffles. i don't have a picture of them, but if click on the link then you can see the recipe and pictures.

we had stuffed shells with sourdough bread for dinner that night. it was a pretty good day.

1 comment:

The Rexburgites said...

I love the treat note! Dane hasn't ever heard of people doing that (he's from the east) but I remember making notes like that when I was younger! So creative! I can't believe how old Sterling is- I remember when he was a baby. He is so handsome.