Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Vaccines and band aids

Yesterday carlee and sterling had check ups. Quincey was suppose to be at school, but she was sick and so I had to bring her too. Sterling appt was at 9am in missoula. It's amazing we made it on time! Anyway sterling, got two shots and carlee got three. They gave them to him in his thighs, just like the little kids. He is all set for many years. He also had to have blood drawn for the head start physical exam paper...so three pokes total for him. He great though. The lab gave him an extra band aid which he put in his pocket. (now on to the reason for the post)

Quincey found that band aid today and I found the wrapper. It wasn't until I took her to the bathroom did I see what she did with it. Any guesses?

She put it on her thigh. Now she was just like carlee and sterling. I was going to take a picture of all three kids and their band aided legs, but Quincey's fell off and I took carlee's off.




No comments: