| I would like to "pass around" a sign up for volunteers. We just got home from our 3rd over night hospitalization with the girls and we are thoroughly tired of them. The first one (Christmas '12) was worrisome. We had never had any of our children in the hospital overnight since they were born. the second, in feb was still worrisome because this was Quincey's second time and she had to stay longer than last time. But thankfully it was over a weekend so Andrew could stay with her. This time it was Carlee's turn. While it still worried us because she is so young, it was mostly annoying. So please sign up and the next time any of the kids have to stay overnight I will give you a call so you can stay with them..... Carlee had RSV and pneumonia. she needed oxygen. After about 2 full days of oxygen, her blood oxygen levels were about where they wanted then when she was awake. She had to stay because they would dip too low when she was asleep. after 4 days of being in isolation in the hospital I am glad to be home. Poor carlee's cheeks are red from pulling the tape off them repeatedly. Andrew and the kids came to visit Sunday afternoon and Quincey had a high fever, so I left Andrew and sterling with carlee and took her down to the clinic (I didnt even know they had walk in clinic on sundays!) We went through everything again (we are sadly becoming pros at this!) and she also has pneumonia! With a breathing treatment and some antibiotics she was able to go home, whew! Both girls are on antibiotics for the next couple of days and then hopefully we will done with illness! andrew took a half day off on monday, but on tues and wed both of our kids had to go to someone's house after school. thankfully we have friends who can take them. i may want to look into some daycares. that would've been way easier! |
Summertime Sweets
1 week ago
1 comment:
Nicole! I am so sorry you guys have had to go through that! We have been praying for you guys.
Post a Comment