what i mean is which college to graduate with. i could graduate with my college- education and human development or andrew's- physical science and engineering. my college has about 160 graduates this semester which means that the convocation will most likely take longer than an hour. it's also in the hinkley chapel...the chapel, gym and multipurpose room. andrew's college has about 85 graduates and will be in the snow drama...much smaller and it's auditorium seating so everyone can see.
the convocations are starting at 8pm. right when sterling will be wanting to go to bed. when i went to lydia's last semester, i had to feed sterling during it. i just hope that by the time we get to this point, he will be able to go a little longer between feedings.
what do you think?
3 comments:
I'd say go with Andrew so that way if Sterling does need something to eat, it won't take as long until you are able! A cranky baby sure makes it hard to celebrate such a big step!
I say pass him off to a family member. That way if he gets too cranky they can just take him out. Whenever I have a screaming kid in a confined space I can't help but think, "What? No, that's not my kid. That's some other child that happens to know my name."
Of course, this being YOUR child, (not brother or sister) your name is somewhat anonymous: mom. Oh blessed day.
I'm happy to hold him & even happier to have a bottle with me while I'm holding him!:)
You'll remember this the rest of your life, so go where you want to & the rest of us, including Ster Fry will be fine.
Post a Comment