I see it! Love the puddle pictures! Want to know how to make your pictures bigger? It's easy!
BTW, I'm going to the Time Out For Women in Spokane. It's the last weekend of the month, but they don't allow kids unless they're nursing infants. Let me know if you want to join me. Not sure how far you are from Spokane. Info on Deseretbook.com
3 comments:
I see it! Love the puddle pictures! Want to know how to make your pictures bigger? It's easy!
BTW, I'm going to the Time Out For Women in Spokane. It's the last weekend of the month, but they don't allow kids unless they're nursing infants. Let me know if you want to join me. Not sure how far you are from Spokane. Info on Deseretbook.com
oh, sterlinga!!!!!! nice new tooth! tell him auntie lijy says hi
Hey! I just lost two teeth! (ones a molar!)
Auntie Lijy
Post a Comment