Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Everyday

Well, I can see why mothers always "it was the third one that almost killed me!" I would laugh, think about that I knew about their third child...but it wasn't really third third child's personality...it was the fact that you now have THREE kids. You are officially out numbered. Depending on your spacing, you most likely have a preschooler or early elementary child, toddler and newborn.

Most often one or more of the children need my attention at any given  time. If its carlee, I often leave the other two alone. The reason being is that they aren't very helpful when she is trying to eat. From wanting to see what she is doing and squishing her in the process (guess which child) to not giving me any space, which I need,it's just easier to go in another room.

Because everyday is adjustment it seems like it has been way way longer than 7 weeks ago that I gave birth to carlee. Ido get a little time to myself in the mornings that Quincey and sterling have school. It's not a whole lot of time, but at least I can enjoy a little quite time.  If I am going to nap, this is my only time to do it. If I need to do ANYTHING this is my time to do it. So that includes phone calls, schedule/attend appts, chores etc. I have even made dinner during this time.

Well carlee is starting to fuss. Maybe shes finally ready for bed.

No comments: