quincey went to the dr yesterday. she did really well...until she had her shots.
her stats:
13lbs 11.5oz (47%)
25inches (74%)
head: 39.4 (9%)
at 4 months, quincey has grown up quite a bit. she can put herself to sleep. sometimes she even falls asleep on the floor. she sucks her right thumb and this is how she usually gets to sleep. she will use her left hand for support or just to hold in her right hand. she can roll all the way over to her tummy, if she rolls to her left. if she rolls to her right, then she gets to her side and stays there. this is the position in which is most often sucks her thumb. she is getting better with handling sterling's love. she doesn't always cry when he is playing with her. she likes to watch what others are doing around her and she likes to be held. i have started putting clips in her hair. even though i put a non-slip grip (aka non slip shelf liner) in her clips, they do slip a little. i may have to redo them.
Summertime Sweets
2 months ago
2 comments:
She is so pretty! I can't believe she's four months old already. I love the little things you've noticed about her - always rolling from the left, sucking her right thumb. Those are such precious details.
Great shot with the light coming through her hair! Thanks for the updates & stats. I wish blogs had been around when I had stats to give out. And especially when we lived in Denmark, although time was at a premium during both of those stages of my life. I'm thinking about trying to get us back to DK this summer. We'll see!
Post a Comment