early in december we got this freezing fog. normally we would have snow by this time. when you combine snow and freezing fog you get a wonderful winter wonderland. this time it was different. check this frost out!
this is on the pine tree that is in the front yard. if you touched it, it would just fall off.
a shrub on the side of the house.
our clothesline.
andrew said "it looks like barbwire."
here is the small apple tree in the backyard.
this post was brought to you by the government agency that kept me on hold for 25 mins.
1 comment:
Um, that frost is pretty much awesome! I don't think I've ever seen such massive (right word?) frost before. And your parting sentence is pretty much the funniest thing I've read all day! I hope you were able to talk to someone helpful after all that waiting.
Post a Comment