Saturday, October 24, 2009

deeply frozen

chris got some meat as payment for some service. since it's a lot it's been shared with us. the only problem is we have no place to put it. so sears was having a sale on their kenmore things. so we got a 13 cubic foot freezer for $300. sterling has put the box to good use:


the box is on it's side right now, but when we put it on it's bottom, so we're completely enclosed. if he wants out he starts to crawl out this window. he gets his head and one arm out before he needs help.

having fun.
hi mom! you can see his pumpkin there...i painted a ghost on it. see that toy on the right. the one where you push the top and the balls move...sterling's a pro at it now.

2 comments:

4 flood gates said...

He's brilliant! I've rounded up a portacrib, high chair & stroller for while your here. Let me know if I should still ask around for a carseat.

Tari said...

I'm jealous about your freezer! That would be so nice to have, as I'm sure you know :)