Saturday, October 3, 2009

the shower

sterling, in his new and exciting home, has taken to our shower. he knows it's there and almost always going to play in it...well because he can, though we don't let him. except that one time....

these two pictures (above and below) were taken on sept 15. he's playing with andrew's foot, which he stuck out from under the curtain.

these next two where taken on sept 20th. it was a sunday and we were getting ready for church. sterling went over to the shower, and climbed right in. i ran and grabbed the camera.



he didn't mind getting wet and seemed to enjoy being in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this little guy so much! He is always into something... so like Andrew! Well, I am glad I can comment now. I enjoy reading the blog and seeing pictures. Kepp it comin'!

-Mandi