Monday, October 12, 2009

the fort

october 11, 2009
andrew decided to build sterling a fort. you don't need much.

giving the chair his shake test. it actually fell on him, no harm other than scaring him a little. normally if it gets rocking a lot he stops or doens't shake it as hard.

hanging out in the fort. he enjoyed going in and out of that side. it kept him entertained for a while and then he started to get a little fussy, he was ready for bed.

we built onto the cave a little but he wasn't quite as much fun as before. you can see the cave "monster" in this picture. we left it up, but sterling wasn't as interested in it as before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you got a deal on the pumpkins! Great weather, too!

I think even an unplugged cord can still give a zing or electrocute, but I'd need to check with Grandpa. Ollie chewed off part of ours as well. And he ate 3/4 of a Mrs. Field's cookie last night & had to go in time out in the garage! I hadn't been to the mall in probably more than a year, so I was NOT happy about it.

The last 2 posts came through with title only, no post.